October 14, 2008

trendy girl.

breakdown of today's expenses:

9 am: $5 shipping costs for ripped favorite pair of 7 for all mankind jeans; size 26; which did not grow with me; to denim therapy for estimate for repair.

12 pm: priceless leftover lunch made by roomie plus dessert by the sister.

4 pm: $2.5 metro ride to woodley park

5:30 pm: $66 60 min swedish massage + eyebrows done at salon roi (ask for daiva) for spa week with m.

7 pm: $15 dinner at teaism in dupont circle.

8:08 pm: $5 to trio at metro center station (orange line transfer) singing duke of earl in perfect harmony while wearing redskins jerseys (wondered to myself what they told their friends).

9:30 pm: $15.60 printing digital photos online.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm confused. Are you worried about your budget? I heart you. Can I see you Sunday night when i am in DC? I am getting picked up at the airport and going straight to hburg, but my return flight isn't until monday morning. thoughts?

emily posner said...

DESSERT BY THE SISTER YESSS haha delicious "magic bars."

Unknown said...

where are you??