November 02, 2009

for the win... ( ;

first off, thanks to all who commented and who are now followers!! i love hearing about your favorite cookbooks and stories and meeting new bloggers!

the winner (as determined by random.org) of the pioneer woman cookbook is: Lis "...my favorite cookbook is my old standby - Better Homes and Gardens (Breast cancer edition) it has everything basic and tried and true! But I'm always looking for new ones!! :)" congrats!

please send me an e-mail at wishbonestwo(at)gmail(dot)com with your full name and address and i will get that out to you as soon as possible!


last night h & i made pioneer woman's lasagna (we substituted ricotta cheese instead of her suggestion of cottage cheese and used no-boil lasagna noodles) - simple, easy and wonderful! we made her meatballs with the leftover ground beef for tonight. can't wait to try them!

happy monday!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congrats to Lis!

I am so picking this cookbook up!

I met your lovely friend, Rachel, on Friday...she's wonderful! :-)